This service is designed to help students figure out all the complex aspects of academic referencing as well as make dealing with written assignments easier through a series of detailed guides.
What started as a small thematic section containing a couple of articles has grown into a separate website that offers a selection of useful tools and comprehensive resources.
We know how frustrating it can be to try and memorize all the requirements of different citation styles. And if that wasn’t enough, there’s also a variety of writing assignments that all require specific approaches to complete.
CiteTotal acts as a knowledge base that keeps all the crucial information in one place. It’s made so that students can get everything they need from one resource instead of looking through multiple websites.
What We Offer
- Detailed referencing guides for the latest editions of citation styles, including:
- Chicago (N-B and A-D styles)
- Referencing tools to help generate citations in a selected style
- How-to guides covering various aspects of academic writing, such as:
- Completing different assignment types (for instance, speech, scholarship essay, reflection paper, etc.)
- Abstract vs. executive summary
- Academic honesty
- Basic academic writing knowledge
- Literature review
- Preparing a presentation
- Preparing to write
- Presentation & speech
- Proofreading & editing
- Research problem
The best part is that even if you’ve already got what you were looking for, it’s still a good idea to check back later, as we constantly update and add new content to the CiteTotal website.