At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to review and alter any of these Terms of Service. We’ll update this page whenever that happens. Any changes to these Terms of Service will be effective as soon as they are published.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 24 June 2021.
Limitations of Use
By using this website, you guarantee that you, your users, and other third parties will not:
- alter, copy, create derivative works from, decompile, or reverse engineer any of the materials or software on this website;
- delete any copyright or other proprietary notations from this website’s resources and software;
- send the materials to a third party or “mirror” them on another server;
- use our website or any of its linked services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service CiteTotal provides, whether knowingly or negligently;
- transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material through this website or its connected services;
- infringe on any applicable laws or regulations by using this website or its linked services;
- utilize this website for the purpose of delivering unlawful advertisements or spam;
- without the user’s permission, harvest, collect, or acquire data;
- use this website or any connected services in a way that would violate third-party privacy, intellectual property, or other rights.
CiteTotal owns or has a license to the intellectual property in the materials on this website, which is protected by copyright and trademark law. We allow our users to use our materials for personal, non-commercial, temporary purposes.
This is the giving of a license rather than a transfer of ownership. If you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, your license will instantly terminate, and CiteTotal may terminate this license at any time.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials on this website are not exhaustive and are provided solely for informational reasons. CiteTotal makes no warranties or claims about the accuracy, likely outcomes, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website or any other resources linked to it.
Our website and its contents are provided “as is.” To the fullest extent permitted by law, CiteTotal makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and expressly disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
Even if CiteTotal or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of certain damage, CiteTotal or its suppliers shall not be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website.
Any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use, and/or loss or corruption of data, whether arising under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise, is included in this agreement.
These limits may not apply to you because some countries do not allow limitations on implied warranties or liability for consequential or incidental damages.
CiteTotal has not vetted all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for their content. The presence of a link does not imply that CiteTotal endorses, approves, or controls the linked site. You use any linked site at your own risk, and we highly advise you to conduct your own research into the suitability of those sites.
Right to Terminate
For any breach of these Terms of Service, we may suspend or terminate your access to use our website, as well as cancel these Terms of Service, immediately upon written notice to you.
Any provision of these Terms of Service that is void or unenforceable in whole or in part is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The remainder of these Terms of Service remain in full force and effect.
These Terms of Service are regulated and construed in conformity with the laws of the United States of America. You hereby irrevocably submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State or region.